PanAway Essential Oil
PanAway® was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. Containing wintergreen essential oil, which is often used for massage, PanAway is soothing to the skin while providing comforting warmth to muscles after exercise.
How to Use:
For aromatic use. Apply to the bottoms of feet and follow with topical application on location. Rub on temples, back of neck, or forehead, or inhale for a soothing effect. Use with a warm compress along the spine.
Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Dilution recommended for both topical and internal use. Dilute before using on sensitive areas such as the face, neck, genital area, etc. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid using on infants and very small children.
Wintergreen (Gaultheria procumbens), helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum), clove (Syzygium aromaticum) and peppermint (Mentha piperita).
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend across your lower back if you feel discomfort from sitting in front of a computer.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on muscles to help alleviate stressed muscles or other physical discomforts.
- Rub PanAway essential oil blend on your temples to ease minor head tension.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
PanAway Essential Oil Tips:
* Workout Relief ~ Mix a few drops of PanAway Essential Oil with V6 or Olive Oil and massage onto area of sore muscles.
* Make your own Bath Soak for after workout recovery. Mix 1/2 cup of Epsom Salt and 4-5 drops of PanAway Essential Oil. Let oil absorb into salts then add to lukewarm bath.
I am able to put a few drops directly onto my hand (as I am not sensitive) and massage into the area I have pain from a problem area with my fingers. It relieves the pain almost immediately! Sam W.
I love Panaway! My wrist cramps up so I put a couple drops of Panaway on and its gone in just a couple of seconds.
Powerful remedy! Teo